Saturday, September 3, 2011

Jessica Unhappy with her Performance

Jessica Ennis was quite disappointed when she lost her world championship title in a heptathlon and stated it as ‘one of the toughest I’ve had. However, later she found that some silver lining with her silver medal.




Ennis said, “If it was any year then it was good it was this year, before the Olympics, so I can get it out of my system. I can make the corrections and come back stronger.”

With 23 year old Russian Tatyana Chernova, she lost and has become one of the greatest rivals in modern athletics. Chernova is just two years younger than Ennis, as latter’s coach Toni Minichello stated it as a hulking gap between them. Ennis stated, “I was so poor and Chernova's was so good and that was enough to take the gold medal.” She further added, “I was devastated straight after the javelin. I knew I had thrown it away. I had a few hours to get my thoughts together. I had to beat her by eight seconds and that was virtually impossible.”

Minichello laughed off and stated that “I've let her right in'. So I was a bit weepy.”

For more information and latest updates on 2012 London Olympics, just log on to London Olympics Tickets! Register to our sign up section and you would be provided with emails and newsletters related to 2012 London Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment